The crazy thoughts in my head: part 2

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Thursday, October 25, 2007

part 2

He dropped me off and i gave him my number as promised. I couldnt concentrate during class cos i could nt believe what i just did! He could have been a serial killer! I walked back to my apartment after class. A few minutes later I recieved a phone call..............It was him ..............he wanted to get something to eat. .............He picked me up and we went to eat, while eating............we talked..........
He was 25, owned a construction company and business was good, hence the car, the bling on his neck and wrist and his designer clothes. He also recently became a father. He had a one month old son and his baby mama............she came with a LOT of drama.

I told him about myself................i was 20, about to graduate.......i just had an aciident with my first car....bla bla bla

Then he took a good look at me and says: "The reason i stopped to pick you up, is because i find you very attractive.............I dont mean no disrespect.............but check this out................i dont want to know if you have a man, i dont care if you have a man...........how about you swing by my place a couple of times , spend some time with me and i'll hook you up with some cash................you are a college student and students always need cash..............Im not looking for a relationship

I say: I dont roll like that..............i dont do stuff like that and though im shocked that you would even consider saying stuff like this to me..............at leatst you were being real and straight to the point..........and i kinda appreciate that.

He smiles and says " I knew you would say no, you look too innocent anyway............"


We continued to gist until he dropped me off at my apartment and i never saw him again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bubbles said...

wow, interesting stuff. You took a big risk cos like u said he could have been a serial killer.

9:33 AM  
Blogger NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

yeah, serial killer aiight...but u gave him another shot. r'u trippin'

3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Umm he didn't own a construction business, he's a pimp. Glad God was protecting you that day o

10:27 AM  
Blogger dScR?Be said...

LMAO!!! Was dis in Lagos?

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(music)
U mother warn u not to play with fire!.

Fire go burn you 2ce

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home