The crazy thoughts in my head: ANOTHER MEME

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Saturday, May 19, 2007

ANOTHER MEME

Where did you wake up this morning? @ Home in My bed

Who did u last receive a text from anmd what did it say? Club Reloaded- inviting to me the idols west africa after party .

Whats been the most embarassing moment of your life? A few weeks ago when i was in Tejuosho market, while i was walking, i felt a draft- My very fitted "pencil skirt" had torn & my underwear was showing!

When were u last naked in front of another person and who? My mother!!! She keeps barging in when im getting dressed!

What was the last lie u told? I told someone i wasnt angry when indeed i was UPSET(Just didnt want to cause drama)

When was the last time u cried? Some time ago

If u were invisible for a day, what would be the first thing u'll do? Strangle certain people, rob a bank, rob a jewellry store, kiss Tyrese gibson, john legend & the rest of the guys on my list! LOL! Then pull out beyonces weave.


Whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought? Hm....Ive been called Cheap........so i have to think long & hard!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger SET said...

Hi, I was wondering when you were goin to post something new. well u did so thx. AWW your skirt got torned? lol it was too tight these pencil skirts are like that. lol.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Eyahhh pele @ your embarrasing moment

Why would you wanna pull out beyonces weave? She snatch your bfriend

Nice Meme..... I'll try it too

8:18 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

:) lol. i like your meme.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home