The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I have a feeling i have done this before.............

1. I used to have a terrible temper- I wouldnt throw things or beat anyone up..............but i could see alarm in peoples eyes when i would flare up. Im a lot better now..........it takes a while to get me THAT worked up.

2. Before i use the toilet at home, i wipe the seat with dettol disinfectant repeatedly- I share a bathroom with my brothers and i always imagine that they might have missed their target (Get it?) Is this too much info?

3. I HATE cats. I detest the evil looking furry things. They give me goosebumps just looking at them. Any time i see a cat, i start pleading the blood of Jesus.

4. I love food. Not in the longer throat kind of way (lol). I hate it when people eat without chewing & actually taking to taste and savour the taste of what they are eating.

5. I see nothing wrong with cosmetic plastic surgery. If you want bigger boobs, get them, if your nose is too big, feel free to get a new one, if you have a gut, feel free to tuck it in..............as long as you dont over do it!

6. Someday.............i plan launch a plus size clothing line.

7. I love lingerie- I encourage every woman to own at least 1 . You dont have to wear it for anyone, wear it for yourself.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger classybabe said...

I hate cats myself,there was this cat in my former apartment that used to like curling up on the carpet by the door.*shivers*>won't go into a house that has cats

1:28 PM  
Blogger AIVY said...

cant stand cats especially the black ones

5:01 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

na wa for una and cats oh.. those really cute creature...

hehehehe

Mrs. Somebody na im say make I check... you dey house? LOL

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the toilet thing? definitely tmi! lol.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

i will spoil her with no 7.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Mocha said...

Hey,first time to your blog...very interesting...hmmmm..
Btw tho, just noticed you've been blogging for exactly a yr!
Happy Anniversary!

Peace

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scared of cats as well... lol maybe its the nigerian in us cos most ppl here also seem to not like cats so much.. but me i sha dont like most animals.. dog dey fear me.. chicken dey fear me.. cow dey fear me.. everything but fish are scary to me.. lol... love this writeup... and yes that toilet thing.. i second geisha.. TMI!! lol.. hope you've been doing good angel.. its been a while

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, i just dropped by to let you know of a competition that is running at the africanloft.

www.africanloft.com

Pls, participate.

pammy


Ps: 600 words is just a page..

4:45 AM  
Blogger Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

i tagged you. check out my blog for details.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting ... especially about Pleading the blood of Jesus on cats ... LOL. There were lots of cats in the halls in my University days. We learnt to ignore them after some time.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

UPDATE!!!!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger BOBBY said...

My goodness, we have tons in common!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home