The crazy thoughts in my head: So i got my phone..............

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Sunday, July 08, 2007

So i got my phone..............

Yes, i got my phone. Someone (im not telling you who!) Got me an N series nokia phone. Its not what you think either so get your minds out of the gutter.

Today is the 8th, 10 days to my birthday and i still dont know if im going to have a party..........i have so much work to do..........

im also in the middle of watching prison break season 2 and its so entertaining and i think im head over heels in lust with Michael Scofield (Yes Scofield the character). My favourite part so far was when he kissed the doctor (Sara Tancredi) in season one.

I also broke down and bought the current true love magazine - i stopped buying after they changed the price from N500 to N700 without warning. The bloggers all looked lovely.

i promise that if im having a party, i will invite all bloggers ! Take care and have a great week!

Before i forget! Diddy is coming to naija alongside shakira, kelly rowland, rihanna, john legend, ub40 and Neyo- July 14 & 15th!!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

So you got a new phone????Congratulations dearie! I wish I had a Nokia N series myself.
Prison break 3 has been out on Cds.I haven't yet found time to watch it considering the fact that I spent 3 days watching season 1 and 2 without sleep.It's so addictive.
As for your birthday party,Make up your mind ASAP!!! We all need to groove don't we?

10:48 PM  
Blogger AIVY said...

i'd love to go for the concert especially to see john legend

5:05 AM  
Blogger Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

yeah decide already abt the birthday party. i need an excuse to shut down my laptop.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home