The crazy thoughts in my head: I tried..............

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I tried..............

I know you guys think i've been lazy again but i swear i havent been lazy! This bloody blogger website just refused to open up anytime i had the urge to blog. Seriously, i tried over 7 times and finally today, it opened!!! Yay!!!

lets start from my birthday- I received so many calls & text messages from friends, family, fans and people i dont even know. Thank you all. God bless u! It was a very quiet birthday, i hung out with my friends during the day, then at night i went out to dinner with my family.

Oh and guess what?- i took 2 wks leave- My first leave in almost 3 yrs, it was a wonderful feeling to sleep in & watch TV. I also watched the complete first season of ugly betty, the complete 3rd season of greys anatomy and the 2nd episode of prison break.

I also ate a lot and i put on some weight.

Im back at work now and it kind of sucks, I love the feeling of doing nothing and eating all day (lol) .

Im still looking to buy a car so if u are in naija and u know someone willing to sell their RAV4, do leave a comment........Thank u.

Im also so upset cos i had a bunch of stuff to blog about but i cant seem to remember!!!argghh!!!

I hear that policemen in lagos have started arresting people at gun point for "dressing indecently", for the females, any girl wearing a sleeveless or spagetti strap top, for males, if your jeans are sagging, if you have pierced ears and locs. Can u imagine?? We plan to interview the
commisioner of police soon.

I had fun on my leave, i met some new people (especially guys)...........there's some married dude who wants me to go with him to Dubai and Bahrain (lol!) Ive been dodging his calls..........................................(to be continued)

7 Comments:

Blogger snazzy said...

so first of all, i want to know where you got your season of ugly betty from? The one i got ends at episode 20.

I'm going to assume that you are looking for the fully equipped RAV4 with leather seats and grill that currently retails for N6m? Well the used one anyway. :D

4:15 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

@ SNAZZY- LOL! U want to kill me?? abeg o! im looking for a teeny tiny rav 4. dont care what year, as long as its clean and in good shape.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could've sworn i left a comment here earlier... married men need to chill at home with their wives abeg... and its always good to have a holiday.. i'm sad mine is coming to an end cos i'm not even sure what i've accomplished in the entire time.

1:18 AM  
Blogger SET said...

HI, IT'S BEEN A WHILE. I HOPE THAT YOU FIND A CAR, GOODLUCK. SO TANK TOPS AND SLEEVELESS LIKE TOPS ARE OFFENSIVE? DAG, SO I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT MY PACKING PRIOR TO GOING TO NIGERIA FOR VACTION NOW. DAMN

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

missed you. good to have u back.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

@ snazzy- I bought mine on adeola odeku, i have a customer.
@ disgoddkidd- Thanks.

12:09 AM  
Blogger AIVY said...

that married man needs to chill abeg...wetin sef?

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home