The crazy thoughts in my head: I look like her

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Monday, October 29, 2007

I look like her

She's 5ft 4 inches, Im 5ft 7inches
she's big boned, im big boned
she's light skinned, has bow legs, big hips, small waist- im dark skinned, have slightly bow legs, ive got hips too and what would have been a small waist (if i can stop eating so much junk)

She has a flat forehead, cute nose and high cheek bones- I have the same

She always smiling and is so patient - im not always smiling, i am so impatient

She's conservative- Im liberal

She loves naija movies- I dont like them

She's in her 40's - im in my 20's

She's my mother- Im her daughter

4 Comments:

Blogger Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

and you cant escape...lol. hey, i caught you on radio today.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Uzo said...

Oh so so sweet

12:49 PM  
Blogger Belema said...

Nice one !!

2:51 PM  
Blogger dScR?Be said...

awwwwwwwwwwww..... I love it

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home