The crazy thoughts in my head: THE YEAR 2006

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Sunday, December 31, 2006

THE YEAR 2006

What will I remember the year 2006 for? I will remember it as the year of revelation, self discovery, self evaluation, advancement, success, and so many other things. I had to make some major decisions and it was not easy.
In 2006, I interviewed Frank Nweke Jnr, Iyabo Obasanjo Bello, Gov Bola Tinubu, Femi Pedro, D-Banj, P-square, Weird MC, Fadabasi, Ashionye (Michelle), Dare, Amplifyd Crew, Banky W, Cohbams, Jesse King, Bouqui, Blaise, Essence, Freestyle, Mode 9, Obiwon, African China, Faze, Dakore Egbuson, Jedi & some that I cant even remember.
I was also first person to interview 1 of the survivors of the last plane crash. I thank God for my life, my family, my health, My Sanity (LOL).
I made new friends, I broke up with friends. I saw Beyonce, Missy, Busta, Snoop & Ciara in the flesh. I went on many (Office) interviews, didn’t get the jobs and I kept asking God to show what to do with my life. In December 2006, Things started to look up, I was photographed for a women’s magazine & even called a fashionista (LOL!) That is laughable! I was nominated for On-Air personality of the year, I had offers to do a cartoon series, got an endorsement deal & im still in talks for something really huge and I know if its meant to be, it will be. I am really grateful to God.
2006 will go down as the year I learnt Time Management.

I want to say Thank you to all who contributed to my experiences in the year 2006 (both good & bad). God bless you!

2007 is hours away & I can just feel the success, the opportunities, the many more endorsement deals and many more wonderful things in store for me. I pray that God should continue to be with me & also with u who is reading this. Luv ya!

5 Comments:

Blogger BumyPerfect Photography said...

Hey G! I want u to know that I enjoy listening to you on Radio,You probably one of my fav presenters.

You've got 2 follow your heart, guess it boils down to what you'll still enjoy doing years down the line. Some of us had to leave the 'security' if you can call it that of the bank after 5 years to do what we do now.

I enjoy the way u say 'lil ol me' may be small in your own eyes but you probably dont know how many pple look up to you.

For real 2007 shall be your best year yet.

7:24 AM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

Happy New year and pray all ur heart desires comes forth as we step into 2007

3:07 PM  
Blogger Icy PR said...

Sounds like you had such an awesome year babz.. AAAAAAAALL the best.. in 2007 RAWK ON! mama!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Mamarita said...

Hey Miss understood. Happy new year, whatever happened to ya email address, sent an email, didn't get a reply o...Sha wanted to say congratulations on ur nominations, seems like yesterday we were all cracking silly jokes all over the internet...and now, you're doing big things.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Justme said...

@ bumy, who's G? Thanks for stopping by, i will make sure i check out your blog!

@ naijabloke, Icy & mamarita- Thanks. I wish you all the best this year!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home