The crazy thoughts in my head: People I have interviewed this year.(Part 1)

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Monday, December 18, 2006

People I have interviewed this year.(Part 1)

My first Interview this year was with D-Banj (the koko master) dont ask me what that means, when i asked him during the interview, he said "When R-kelly tells us the meaning of Thoia Thiong, i will tell u the meaning of the KOKO."
D-banj is a friendly guy, playful, restless, very energetic, charming even. I did feel like slapping him a few times during the interview though (Lol) I would ask him a serious question and he would give me a silly answer. for example:
"Dbanj, you were based in the U.K, why did you come back to Nigeria?
Ans: " (Laughing) My kokolets u know, i love my kokolets, cant live without my kokolets (laughing).

Me: You keep mentioning kokolets, pls define kokolet........
Him: A kokolet (laughing) is a fine woman (laughing) with curves in the right places (laughing) like u (laughing) U are fit to be a kokolet.

I hope u get the picture, by the time the interview was done, i had a major headache and i felt like i had just finished babysitting a troublesome toddler. I like the guy though. He's fun.

To add insult to injury, when i got home , my dad said i let him take over the interview and that i was overwhelmed by him. I was so mad. (Stay tuned for Part 2)

4 Comments:

Blogger Life through rose-tinted glasses said...

lol @ what ur dad said eyah pele as per the headache ave seen a couple of dbanj's interview and in real life hes always so hyper....babe congrats on ur tv contract take care

11:09 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

Thanks Luv............

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.So what's the show.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Icy PR said...

Buhahah that was a funny read.. Congrats babz. he's a cutie naw can you blame him!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home