The crazy thoughts in my head: Christmas Shopping & more.......................

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Shopping & more.......................

Pls forgive me for not thinking of more interesting/or intriguing titles for my posts. This week was aight. Not much happened......I went shopping, i hit up some spots on the island looking for shoes and i was pissed! I was pissed cos i couldnt find big sizes. I wear a size 10 or 11 (SHUT UP!) So its difficult for me to find fashionable shoes. Sometimes when i find my size, i just buy them cos i dont know when next i'll find my size (it's that bad! especially in naija). Anyone who has info on where to buy reasonably priced fashionable shoes (Sizes 10/11). Pls let me know.

Congrats to Ms. Minx & Myself. We are both nominees for the "On Air personality of the year" (www.thefuturenigeria.com) .
Just spoke with her on the phone and i was telling her that the competition is really tight! May the best man or woman win.

6 Comments:

Blogger Naijadude said...

LOL...Congratulations ohhhhhhh!!!!!!! Well I dont know who to pick, but I will surely give you the wink ;) :-) get me some medal eh!.....

Merry Xmas to you and hope you find me a size 13 shoe ohhhhhhhhh...LOL

10:02 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

LOL.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girl!! Welcome to the club!! I'm in the UK and having the same difficulty finding my size. UK Size 43. All the beautiful styles and shoes all seem to be only as large as Size 42 - UK Size 8 which is too small for me. Same thing I do over here. Only Evans has shoes in my size and when I finally stumble upon something I like - available in the right size, I hurriedly buy it cos Idont know when next I'll see another one unlike my Size 4 - 8 shoe loving sistas who are spoilt for choice. *SIGH*

Cant help much in telling u where to go but u're in my prayers that u find the perfect christmas shoe in the right size!! LOL!! Good Luck with the search!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ms. May said...

I'm with you on the Size 11 thing...that's me! Luckily in the States we have more choices even though it's tough.
Now, Minx is my sis so it'll be just plain wrong if I don't root for her but it's so great that you guys are all doing fabulously well despite all the stress and hardships and plain SHIT you have to go through on a DAILY basis. Well done. I look forward to meeting you when I'm home.


@ Calabar Girl: I lived in Jand too and never could find shoes....talk less of stylish ones. I know Barratts(yuck!) and TopShop do some extended sizes though. We need to talk about starting a footwear company for extended sizes. I have a b-plan put together for real...LOL.

8:36 PM  
Blogger 36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

hey,

i dont have size 11 feet but i wear a size 10 (american) does that qualify as big, anyways i know a coupld of stores in lagos that sell sizes 40-46 i think, my sister also has one of such stores, so contact me and ill give u the details.

congrats on the nomination!!!!

oh and ignore David, even people who listen on radio have an idea hes arrogant like that.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Life through rose-tinted glasses said...

Girl congratulations on being nominated it shows all the hard work pay off... i wear a UK 8 and i know what its like to find reslly nice shoes but luckily my close friends wear the same size as me so they always tell me where to find nice ones but dont worry u'll definately find a good place.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home