The crazy thoughts in my head: LONELY PEACEFUL MONDAY

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

LONELY PEACEFUL MONDAY

MoNdays are my off days, I mean my ONLY off day. So I look forard to monday while evryone is dreading monday. This past monday (Yesterday) I really enjoyed myself. When i woke up, the house was empty and quiet. I loved it, Maybe im weird but am i the only one who enjoys alone time? I walked around the house in my underwear, ate what i wanted, when i wanted, farted when i wanted without having to apologize (Lol! so gross) oh And didnt take a shower till like 3pm (& no one was there to remind me that im a "Lady" & "Ladies", dont do such......bla bla bla)

Then i watched half of the first season of sex & the city, got bored and read half of a good mystery novel. I was in heaven until i heard the familiar *beep beep* of my moms car around past 6pm, i instantly wished my peaceful monday would start all over again. *sigh*

6 Comments:

Blogger Mamarita said...

You are ALONE in your house in LAGOS, NIGERIA! Kai, can I move in with yall on mondays when I move to Lagos, my house in Lag is literarily never empty, they're always entertaining one visitor or another, the maids/relatives/chef people them are always in the house.

Well i know what you mean, what I wouldn't give to be alone at home again, I remember the good old days when no uncles were around half the week, I'd come in from school, strip in the living room, nude dinners, dance in my underwear while I cleaned up the house like a lingerie model...Getting checked out by the window cleaner boys.....haaaaa the good old days. Hope you have the same amount of fun next week monday:)

p.s I hope they pay you well o with this 6 days a week job of yous

6:48 PM  
Blogger angie said...

hmm. wish i had mondays off too.
i have just read thru ur blog...u must be who i am thinking u r.
Gosh my friend loves ur program...we listen to it every morning at work.
U r really doing a wonderful work gir.
And i neva knew ur co-host was like that!!!

12:39 AM  
Blogger TMinx said...

Hey, finish the David story. I can imagine him feeling on another level. Its we Nigerians that are too blame. We put him up there. Kepp doing what you do best. No one can prevent you from attaining your goals and what God has stored up for you

3:29 AM  
Blogger zaiprincesa said...

lol..i have days like that too..(sometimes i'll call in sick just bcus)..except now, its winter and i cant do the walk around nudie thing,...but the peaceful feelin is still worth me taking a day off for. Kewl blog!

11:46 AM  
Blogger zaiprincesa said...

lol..i have days like that too..(sometimes i'll call in sick just bcus)..except now, its winter and i cant do the walk around nudie thing,...but the peaceful feelin is still worth me taking a day off for. Kewl blog!

11:48 AM  
Blogger zaiprincesa said...

lol..i have days like that too..(sometimes i'll call in sick just bcus)..except now, its winter and i cant do the walk around nudie thing,...but the peaceful feelin is still worth me taking a day off for. Kewl blog!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home