The crazy thoughts in my head: Look Mom! Im on TV!

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Look Mom! Im on TV!

Seriously! Im on tv! One day last week, my co-worker came to me & said a telecoms company is looking for a female co-presenter for their tv program and Mrs RMD (Jumobi) recommended me, i was so surprised cos ive never met this woman before but she recommended me? So, a lady from some agency contacted & told me what would be required of me, the discussion now shifted to what i would be paid...............lets just say what they were offering was almost insulting........and i was having a hard time acceoting their offer. They called me the next day and said they had given the job to another lady from another radio station. Even though the money was insulting, i was still sad. I was really down but i decided it was not for me.

I later got a call a few days later that the executives could not decide who they wanted, so they wanted all the ladies being considered to come in for an audition. I went to the audition (Thank God it was a private audition) . The next day, they offered me the job. Now the job was supposed to be just a once a week thing (Every sunday) . They called me later & said they wanted an everyday thing for the next 7 weeks and they multiplied the money (x 5) .

Call me greedy or whatever but i was kinda dissappointed that they didnt multiply it by 7 . If they had, i would have been paid some millions! (Im a thief abi?) LOL. I thank God sha. Its a big break for me @ such a young age. I dunno if i ever revealed this but Im 22years. There i said it, im tired of hiding my age. So watch for me on National/Network TV.

NB: I called Mrs RMD for recommending me. God bless her.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations hun ...tv, that's huge! It's not all about the money in, the experience will be great!

Good luck and have fun!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Sharrap jo, like i didn't know u were 22. See 'cos u know u've been nabbed u didn't reply my mail. Congratulations on the new gig. Like i always say, God always comes thru for his pikins. When men think they hold ur future and there's no way for u, that's when God decided to lift u up. Are u still working @ the radio station? How far with ur boss? Send my own share of ur first paycheck o.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Sorry for my "shells". 'Twas nice of Mrs RMD to recommend u

5:20 PM  
Blogger Pretty makes the day go faster said...

congrats!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Bella Naija said...

Congrats girl!
Thanks to Mrs RMD too!

9:07 PM  
Blogger angie said...

thats really nice.
congrats!!!

3:14 AM  
Blogger 36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

congrats o.

i always thought u would maybe be better for tv anyway, even though i had no clue what u looked like until recently (yeah i read true love)sha, good luck, and thanks to Mrs RMD, didnt know she was nice like that. her husband is hot o!!!!

3:48 AM  
Blogger Azuka said...

Congrats.

If I were back in Naija I'd have done some digging and discovered you. Oh well...

10:12 PM  
Blogger chainreader said...

congratulations! it is a big deal. wish you luck!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Icy PR said...

Yaaaaaayy nooiiceee gotta love it. CONGRATS BABZ! can we watch it here abei u fit upload to youtube?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home