The crazy thoughts in my head: MY BRUSH WITH FAME!!!

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Saturday, December 02, 2006

MY BRUSH WITH FAME!!!

Y'all wont believe what just happened to me!!! RMD called me!!! Lil ol me!!!! (I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A GROUPIE BUT I DONT CARE!!!!)
I decided to play this movie game on my show that involves nollywood movies..............next thing i know...............my phone rings and i see this strange number, I immediately go into
*no nonsense bitch mode* cos i receive some crazy ass phone calls sometimes.

ME: Hello

HIM: Good Afternoon, is this *****?

Me: Yeeeesss???

HIM: Hi, this is RMD, I just wanted to say that what you did just now, was very creative. Im impressed.

ME: Oh my God, Thank you so much, Oh my God..........Im going to tell my whole family that RMD called me!!

HIM: *Laughing*

ME: Thank you so much.

HIM: Im really impressed, it was so creative, Thank you very much. My wife always says good stuff about you.

ME: Really? Pls tell her that she's one of the reasons that I went into this field.

HIM: Lol! she's going to feel old

ME: No no no, no offense but she was one of the people who inspired me. Thank you so much for this call.

HIM: Thank you too. Bye.

I shed a tear or two (Am i over reacting? Cos if i am, i dont give a!!!!

Oh & I saved the number!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're such a groupie! hehe..
watcha save his number for, huh?!! his married oh- lol.
were u in/around qc in like 96 when the seniors almost mobbed and molested him? we juniors got punished with them next day- it was so annoying!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

It's a lie. Gal, u're becoming a popular chikito in Naija o. Okay my email addy is bijouxoxoblogger@yahoo.com. I know u and u know i do. U've been Nabbed. U were in Obi House and i was in Danfodio. That's all u need to know for now.
Jaded Kiss: I so remember. Sometimes we acted like such jerks u know. As in what do u expect with a bunch of teenage girls, esp. when they see a foine male homo sapien??? Remember even dem Coke boys.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Hmm saved his number! Thats part of it jare....just save it for saving sake! Good job right there hun!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... BIG BIG GROUPIE!!! LOL.. JUST PLAYING.. AWWW HOW NICE... LOL@JADEDKISS.. I HEARD THAT STORY! BUT YEA ITS NICE WHEN PPL CAN APPRECIATE OTHER PEOPLE'S CREATIVITY.. LUVS IT! HIS WIFE IS GORGEOUS TOO.. BUT I THINK SHE GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT... STILL PRETTY THOUGH.. KEEP IT UP BABE!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, great experience! I can't comment any further because I don't have a clue who RMD is ... so enlighten me!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

@ Jaded--- Im such a groupie, i know, i cant help it, the guy is like....the george clooney of naiaj, he gets better with age!

@ Bijou--- I told u, u think u know mw, but u dont! LOL! I was in Emotan (Rm 2) to be precise. We were a notorious room.

@ Vickii- RMD= RICHARD MOFE DAMIJO. A seasoned , respected and goodlooking nigerian actor.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Email me jo, and stop wasting my good time. U know i know u. Emotan ko, Osaretin ni. Nonsense!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mamarita said...

MsUnderstood, I heard that when yall were in school and RMD's first wife died all yall were "happy"....uhm. *raises brow*

So did you save RMD's number will you call back and ask for his wife? And what nollywood game did yall play?

www.naijarules.com (just in case....)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Funmi said...

lol i would have done the same thing u did girl.......saving his number and all.

4:12 AM  
Blogger aka fiola said...

No fair at all. You guys wait till I've left b/casting THEN you star having all the fun. RMD? Wia was he when I was on? And how on earth did he get your number?
Lets share o!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

@Mama- I'll call him back, not to toast him but to interview him on my show.
@fiola- Pele

11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would store his number too if I were you - for next time!! LOL!!!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Icy PR said...

hahah groupie lol! tehehehe.. and you cried.. gurrrll... bet WHY lol! I guess the love is strong. Number save lol! ;) it could come in handy. RAWK ON!!!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home