The crazy thoughts in my head: Good Week???

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Monday, February 12, 2007

Good Week???

I had an ok, so-so week last week.
On Monday- I had the day off so i ran errands

Tuesday- Got to work.............Im glad to say everything is back to normal (Or so i think?) being very careful though. Went for an audition for a movie role. Got the part!!! Im excited..........now before you roll your eyes and hiss!!! My face is not going to be shown its just my lips- Its kinda similar to that Radio Dj's role in Beauty shop.

Wednesday- Nothing much. Saw Deja Vu ( I fell asleep at intervals)

Thursday- Saw dream girls.......Excellent movie, Have a new found respect for Eddie Murphy, I absolutely looooove Jennfer Hudson! . The costumes were amazing!

Friday- Got my hair did .......Dont like it. I will never ever experiment with curly weaves. Got
tickets to the 112, donell jones, chante moore & kenny lattimoore concert for free.

Saturday- Went to work, attended my friends wedding. It was beautiful. Sold the concert ticket to a good friend.Daddy dearest got back from his holiday and was acting kinda cold (all because i refused to go to that horrible school)

Sunday- Went to church but didnt ATTEND church because there was no parking. I was really pissed!
Got home after work & daddy dearest gave me an ultimatum. To go register tomorrow or else.............

Other stuffValentines day is around the corner & BF is not going to be around. Veryyy Upset about that!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! My own just me dey become nollywood actress!!! I'm excited for you oh!!! Look hot oh and don't let them do you yeye weave or wig and makeup.. lol. you didn't like deja vu? i thought it was interesting.. of course blood diamonds and rocky balboa are much more interesting.. but i thought it was pretty good for what it was... DREAMGIRLS IS JUST THE SHIZNIT! EDDIe murphy and jennifer hudson deserve every accolade they get... they acted the shit out of that movie!awww.. hope you have a good valentines in spite of... and that you sort out the school thing.. have a great week luv

1:26 AM  
Blogger Sweetcakes said...

Lovely blog!!
I'm so not the rebellious type BUT even me sef no go gree do an MBA at a naija uni after schooling abroad. it defeats every purpose of schooling abroad in the first place. So girl, u might really need to stand your ground on this one for real. Good luck!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ultimatum ke

1:30 AM  
Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

Parents, parents - they may want the best for us, but sometimes they fail to realise that they are not always right. Girl, if you don't want this, please continue to stand your ground. All the best with everything - and congrats on the film role!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home