The crazy thoughts in my head: This week

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Saturday, February 03, 2007

This week

This week has been ..................not very good for me.

1) My dear parents were ordering me to go register for classes at the crappy naija university- I still havent done it,much to their annoyance- My mother said im being rebelious-

2) BF is still not around,he should be back sometime next week..........so lonely

3) The tv program ended.........

4) My car decided to die on me & it needs major repairs. (Major Repairs= Major Money)

5) My stomach isnt cooperating with me......

So it wont seem to you that im a serial complainer/whiner (Lol), 3 good things happened :

1) A couple of people who owe me money,called me up and paid unexpectedly
2) Got a call from Juice magazine (Naijas version of Cosmo girl) & they want to do an interview.
3) Saw the Departed- Excellent movie!

7 Comments:

Blogger Omodudu said...

Why the beef for Nigerian Universities now.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

As much as i love my country, as much i love being a nigerian, i think its shameful that a whole university does not have a functioning website! You have to go all the way to the school to ask questions!!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Azuka said...

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to do my Masters in a Nigerian university. Who cares about educational patriotism when the schools don't even live up to standard?

I just remembered a couple of people owe me. I'm calling them now. Let's hope they pay. :-(.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Perfectly Human said...

Me i don't think you should be forced to do anything at this point o, just stand your ground and they'll hopefully see things your way. I totally feel you on debtors paying up...2 of them paid me this week, sweet! Hope the interview with Juice goes well.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the departed's good? i'm gonna go see it then.. cos i saw blood diamonds instead which is fantastic by the way... hope your bf gets back quick and that you make up your mind about the uni... and of course that the interview goes well... be well luv

6:39 AM  
Blogger Bella Naija said...

I need to go and see the Departed!
hope ur interview with Juice goes well...its a nice mag
On the Nigerian uni thing, no beef but 'oh hell no' i wouldnt do my masters there.
even when u go to register they will ask u why are u here...
exceptions for lagos business school tho..they are good

12:48 PM  
Blogger TMinx said...

You should be motivated to go to school not forced by others pele. Heard you on the radio today with MR D. So I guess you guys have made up huh. It will be okay.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home