The crazy thoughts in my head: A to Z's

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A to Z's

Accent – American with a lil bit of yoruba
Booze – Hennessey, Jack Daniels, Vodka, Baileys
Chore I hate – Washing Dishes, hand-washing Clothes
Dogs/Cats – Dogs..... i've got 3!
Essential electronics – PC & phone
Favourite perfume - Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana
Gold/silver – Silver
Hometown – My father says Owo, Ondo State............I say Lagos
Insomnia – maybe like twice a year
Job title – Radio Personality/Professional Gbeborun
Kids - None yet, but I want twins!!!
Living arrangements – at home with parents (I hate it!!!)
Most admired trait - Being honest.
Number of sexual partners – Im a virgin ;)
Overnight hospital stays – A couple of times when i was down with malaria
Quote – Its not what you know, its who you know
Religion - Christian
Siblings - One older brothers, two younger ones
Time I usually awake – 4.15 a.m.
Unusual talent – i dont cry when chopping onions
Vegetable I refuse to eat – None
Worst habit - Procrastination
X-rays – once in Nigeria.
Yummy foods I make – Spaghetti Sauce (you'd swear you were at an italian restaurant)
Zodiac sign – Cancer

If you are reading this, i guess you know me a lil better! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger The 3Ts of Tunde said...

Gbemi, u chose to ignore these:
C for CRUSH on Tayo
L for LOVE Tayo :-)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Justme said...

**rolling eyes**

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home