The crazy thoughts in my head: "..................arch ur back............smile...... try to look sexy at the same time..........Purrffffect!!!!."

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Saturday, October 07, 2006

"..................arch ur back............smile...... try to look sexy at the same time..........Purrffffect!!!!."

Hello People!!! Im happy to announce that the photo shoot was on thursday..........it took a loooong time and im glad its over with! Cos i fretted and panicked for days.........
Let me explain (in case u dont understand).......Im a tomboy! I pick comfort over fashion ALMOST everytime. I live in jeans, baby tees and tank tops, & maybe the occasional skirt. I dont usually put on makeup (foundation is the enemy!!!) I prefer just a little lip gloss and mascara .

Anyways................the makeup artist started applying the makeup around 5pm, she wasnt done until past 6pm. I was so restless (cant sit still for long!!) I had never put on so much makeup in my life! It was worth it though!! My co-workers (especially the guys) kept teasing!
The dress i wore was thankfully supplied by a designer called Mya (Designer of the year 2003). It was very girly, pink, long, low neck (which i have no problem with! but i know my parents will freak!!!) . It looked good sha. Isaac Emokpae (I hope i spelt it right) was the photographer........it was really nice. I just have to say that posing isnt easy oh!

It takes a very confident and secure person to do a photo shoot and not feel foolish/silly while posing and trying to find the right facial expression. I didnt know whether to smile showing my teeth or not, whether to scowl.............i took a bunch of shots..........I dont even know which one will be used. Im going to see the photographer on monday to get them (if i like them, ill post one)

As for the concert, the tickets were reduced to 10,000 per day from 25,000. I still am reluctant to pay that amount of money! Im hustling to see if i can get a press pass............................(to be continued)

2 Comments:

Blogger NaijaBloke said...

At last u made it back!!! Welcome back and hope to read more post on ur blog.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just saw ur picture...
true love mag dec 06

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home