The crazy thoughts in my head: Random Ramblings............

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Random Ramblings............

I went to the concert!!! Free of charge!!! (Yay!!!) I got a press pass. Im sure u guys got the gist already so i wont bore u with anymore gist except that no one mentioned that Busta said we have the best canabis in Naija and he proceeded to smoke it on stage. Same with Snoop.
@ Work.............nothing much going on, im on the midday shift (11am - 4pm) I hate it!!! By the time i get out of work, the day is gone! The shift itself is soo boring & laid back.
There's this white/lebanese/arab guy (IM NOT RACIST!!!)that really got on my nerves a few days ago (will elaborate later) but im prepared to show him pepper( in a professional way of course) He'll never forget me (Touching index finger to tongue & pointing it to the sky) Good nite folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home