The crazy thoughts in my head: The Least Likely Meme

The crazy thoughts in my head

The crazy things in my head

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Least Likely Meme

Hairdo I'm least likely to rock: Low cut

Habit I'm least likely to kick: Spending Long Hours on the internet

Car I'm least likely to drive: Beetle

Fashion trend I'm least likely to try: Leggings- Dont like them!

Hobby I'm least likely to take up: Knitting or Gardening!

TV show I'm least likely to appear on: Survivor....The bachelor

Popular food I'm least likely to try: Sushi- Im not a fan of Fish!

Disorder I'm least likely to develop: Alcoholism- I know when to stop!

Of all the people I know, I am the least likely to: Spend money on designer Clothes

As far as future ambition goes, I'm least likely to: go into Medicine

7 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

lol@ Car I'm least likely to drive, Beetle ke?

7:12 AM  
Blogger eccentricityresolute said...

no beetles?! what the hell kinna monster are you?!?!?!!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

of all the bloggers I've read, the least likly to update: Justme!

lol. j/k!

4:33 PM  
Blogger laspapi said...

justme...We share zodiac signs. I do the every 30 mins crush thing too.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Black Berry said...

girls like her! lol..i liked that

2:07 PM  
Blogger Black Berry said...

girls like her! lol..i liked that

2:07 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Hey, I like your blog.. Is just like mine.. lol!!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home